Friday 2 March 2012

Come Dine With Me - part two.

For our second night of CDWM, our neighbour Rachel treated us to a lovely evening of food... Unfortunately, it was so lovely that I was far too keen to get on with eating my food and didn't have much time for photo-taking, so don't have much to show of the evening as the majority of the photos that I did manage to take were either out of focus or just useless. 


Only part of our Spanish tapas-themed starter (but, without a doubt the best part): bacon-wrapped halloumi bites, so good! 

And her heavenly chocolate truffle torte, which came with a side addition of a vanilla and praline macaroon.

Two nights down, two to go, and I'm up next, eek! Next CDWM update will either be a celebration of my night being a success or a massive sulky blog if everything goes wrong, keep your fingers crossed for me...

xoxo la dolce eater.

1 comment:

  1. what a fun idea! the bacon wrapped haloumi bites look like something I would favor, too!!

    ReplyDelete