Tuesday 21 February 2012

It's taken me so long to get round to starting this blog that I've acquired quite a large backlog of photos that I want to upload, so prepare yourselves for what's coming! Thought I'd set the ball rolling with the Italian in me and a celebration of anything and everything dough-based;
 

The beautiful presentation of the Calzone Con Carne Piccante my boyfriend ordered when out for dinner in Ask...


And my first ever attempt at baking a calzone - granted, it doesn't have quite the same artistic flare to it, but my god it tasted good enough to make up for it!


And finally a pizza I recently cooked made up mostly from ingredients in the deli I work in and Jamie Oliver's pizza dough recipe (http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pizza-recipes/pizza-dough) - pancetta, salami, chorizo, chilli, mixed peppers, rocket and mozzarella. Fantastico.

xoxo la dolce eater.

1 comment: