Tuesday 21 February 2012

A very belated Merry Christmas...

As I said before, some of these particularly seasonal backlogged photos are going to seem completely out of context when I post them now as Christmas is long gone, but I couldn't let the photos pass by...


My festive cookies which found their way under many people's trees last year (the joy of being a student and not being able to afford real presents) - a selection of gingerbread, spiced orange and cinnamon shortbread biscuits.


My festive dessert in Blubeckers White Hart restaurant in Chobham, Surrey (http://www.hcpr.co.uk/chobham/), an absolute favourite restaurant of mine: mulled wine jelly with stewed fruit and clotted cream, beautiful!


And finally my Christmas present to my parents, selected and prepared at the deli where I work in Brighton (http://www.artisanlivetoeat.co.uk/) by me, a festive hamper of little Italian treats! Unfortunately the quality of this picture is rubbish due to it being taken on my phone, and the bottom left corner full of cheese and olives cannot be properly seen :( either way, it went down a treat!

xoxo la dolce eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment