Tuesday 21 February 2012

Valentines Day

Valentines Day is never too fancy an occasion for us, and this year consisted of a stroll around town resulting in taking shelter in a cosy little coffee shop in the North Laines; mochas, hot chocolates, chocolate treats from M&S and some first-class people watching of the unusual sorts around that end of Brighton.




These were in fact made previously to Valentines Day, although I figured were worth mentioning in the same post as, had I had the time to do any baking in preparation for the day, these are what I would have gone for...


Behold, my white chocolate and raspberry brownies!  Truth be told I don't remember where this recipe originated from, but if I happen to stumble across it again I'll be sure to post it up here.

xoxo la dolce eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment