Tuesday 21 February 2012

Spuntino restaurant in Soho.

Last year I took the boyfriend to London for a birthday weekend, and my cousin told me that I must go to Spuntino in Soho - looked online and found no website or menu, but TimeOut rated it so highly as well that we went on a hunt for it.  It did not dissapoint, as the atmosphere and the food was wonderful, we feasted on a variety of mini 'slider' burgers and shoestring fries and other various plates, but the real winner was this dessert:


Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  Two layers of a thick peanut butter ice cream with a sweet jelly filling and a crushed peanut topping - to die for.  I'm honestly still waiting for the day I have an excuse to go to London any time soon just so I can treat myself to one of these again, I will eat my hat the day someone shows me a dessert as good as this one.

(apologies for such poor photo quality, another one off an old phone that lost all quality after being transferred between phone and Facebook etc!)

xoxo la dolce eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment